Guidelines for entering points click here
For the most frequently asked questions scroll down.
For only £5.00 pr dog pr year for your first dog, and £3.50 pr year per any additional dogs you can post points from shows and win rosettes from the DARL Rescue League.
DARL Rescue League members have the opportunity to enter results from the following shows
Each year, we also hold a finals for the top % of each height and agility level.
Winners of the finals receive a trophy from our sponsors AKELA, and rosettes given to all those who manage to get through to the finals.
Please note all members have to update registration each year.
- The league is open to all rescue/rehomed dogs registered with the Kennel Club. It does not matter where you rescued your dog from.
- The joining fee is £5.00 for the first dog, and £3.00 per any additional dogs. All dogs must be from the same household.
- The league runs from the 1st January to 21st December. (points from shows between the 21st December and 1st January will be carried forward to the following year.
- Points can be claimed from all shows including unaffiliated shows (see guidelines), but not ‘club only’ shows, matches, leagues or fun days.
- It is each members responsibility to submit their results directly into the league.
- The joining fees are £5.00 for the first dog, and £3.00 per any additional dogs. This is payable each year. This pays for your membership of the coming years league ONLY.
- If you are lucky enough to win a place in the finals, you do not have to pay an entry fee for the finals.
- Payment of all fees is requested by paypal via friends and family. The paypal link will be clearly shown.
- If you are joining the league partway through the year full membership is still payable. You can still enter your results from the 22nd December of that year, and they will all count towards the league and the finals.
- When claiming points the show, date, class and place must be stated. The administrator reserves the right to assess if the show is eligible, under the above guidelines.
- Placed points can only be claimed if a placed award (rosette or card) is presented by the show, otherwise clear round points must be claimed for. Clear round points can be claimed for even if clear round rosettes are not given by the show, but must be within the course time.
- Points can be claimed for all standard ‘singles’ classes, including *Championship qualifying rounds (not the final) H/Skelter, Gamblers, Snooker, special classes. *Points may also be claimed for the UKA Masters COMBINED result but not the individual rounds.
- Points cannot be claimed for: teams, trios, pairs, knockouts, finals, invitational events, pay in the day classes or rounds which toys have been used (i.e. Introductory @BAA)
- Results for The Junior League will be collated separately from the main league.
- The Dog will remain in the category/level it starts in, for the duration of that year. (Allsorts excepted, only points from all sorts/veterans will count, points cannot be transferred from standard classes). If you are lucky enough to win up a grade during the current year, please stay at your current grade in the league, until the following year.
- All handlers who are lucky enough to get through to the finals will run at the level they started off at during the current year.
- The current gradings are as follows
- Grade 1-2
- Grade 3
- Grade 5-7
- It is the member’s responsibility for changing categories of levels if required when starting the new league year.
- The league is only available to enter online. It is the owners’ responsibility to enter points. Postal or email entries can be submitted in the event of experiencing problems with an online entry.
- There is NO time limit to claim points, although we would ask that you try to do so on a monthly basis.
- Results for the year must be entered before 9.00am on the 21st December.
- Points are claimed for the DOG, not the handler, so points CAN be claimed for when a dog is ran by another handler.
- Allsorts Dogs, are welcome to join the league, points can be claimed for ‘special’ classes, any size, all sorts, veterans etc, but NOT standard classes. If no places are awarded by the show for the class, you can only claim for ‘clear round’ points. Allsorts points cannot be used in ‘the main league’. If a dog transfers to ‘all sorts’ classes during the year, please contact the administrator.
- Registrations for new members are welcome throughout the year. Full payment of membership fees are still due, and points can be claimed from the 22nd December of that current year.
Points can be claimed where the dog has been handled by the registered Junior and/or from Juniors classes only.
Age for juniors is 18 or under on the 21st December 2017
Please note that by submitting your application to register for the Dog Agility Rescue League, you are agreeing to these rules
Finally, and most importantly
Be nice to your dog, and enjoy your agility!